Orange essential oil has a sweet, fresh citrus scent. It promotes a sense of happiness and warmth. It has cheerful and uplifting properties. Orange oil has been used in traditional medicine for centuries as it stimulates the immune system. It has anti-septic and astringent properties which has resulted in its popularity in the skin care industry. Orange oil is a common ingredient in cleaning products due to its anti-septic properties and pleasant scent.
Method of Extraction: Expressed
Plant part: Peel
Blends well with:
Cautions: Orange essential oil increases your photosensitivity. Do not use on skin for 12 hours prior to being in the sun.
Essential Oil Safety:
- For external use only, DO NOT use internally.
- DO NOT use with children without consulting with an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- DO NOT use during pregnancy or while nursing.
- DO NOT apply undiluted to skin.
- DO NOT apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- May be toxic to pets if not used properly.