The eucalyptus tree is an evergreen giant! It grows up to 90 meters high. Eucalyptus is also known as Blue Gum. Young trees have bluish-green leaves. It is native to Australia and is the main food source for Kola bears. In addition to being a nutritional powerhouse for Kolas, it’s oil has incredible properties for our benefit. Eucalyptus is a stimulating oil. It has purifying and revitalizing properties. When diffused, it relieves mental exhaustion, clears nasal congestion and cleanses the air.
For more information, uses and recipes, download the fact sheet here.
Essential Oil Safety:
- For external use only, DO NOT use internally.
- DO NOT use with children without consulting with an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- DO NOT use during pregnancy or while nursing.
- DO NOT apply undiluted to skin.
- DO NOT apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- May be toxic to pets if not used properly.